Some Interesting Links
Here you will find online resources which we
recommend. Some may be for reflection, others may provide more formal
Bible study. We hope you find them refreshing and relevant in your life.
- 2013 Father's Day Memorials - Click here
- Saints Alive Band - musical ministries on YouTube
- Diocese of Eastern Newfoundland & Labrador www.anglican.nfol.ca
Parish address, Calendar of events, programs, ministries, and other related information and links within the Diocese of Eastern Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Anglican Church of Canada www.anglican.ca
The official site of The Anglican Church of Canada: official material, ministries, and messages.
- Anglican Life http://anglicanlife.blogspot.ca/
Anglican Life in Newfoundland and Labrador, incorporating Anglican Journal/Journal Anglican, is the journal of the Anglican Church in the Province of Newfoundland. A co-operative venture of the three Newfoundland Dioceses, it is published monthly, except July - August, with an independent editorial policy. It has a monthly circulation of 32,000.
- Anglicans Online www.anglicansonline.org
The largest and most comprehensive online resource for the worldwide Anglican and Episcopal communion. Links to news, parishes, dioceses, and much more! Ranked by I-Way Magazine as the best religious/faith web site in the world.
- Queen’s College www.mun.ca/queens
The task of the College is threefold:
to train men and women for the ordained ministry within the church - through the study of Scriptures, Theology, Liturgy, History and Related subjects; to provide the unordained with opportunities to better equip themselves for the exercise of their baptismal ministry; to encourage and facilitate the integration of knowledge, skills and experience with personal faith in order to foster a growing spirituality. Thus, through its program and community life, Queen's College seeks to enable Christian men and women to grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
- Primate’s World Relief & Development Fund www.pwrdf.org
PWRDF is a response by Canadian Anglicans to the gospel call to bear witness to God's healing love in a broken world. Inspired by the vision of a spirit-filled community of hope, PWRDF walks together with partners in Canada and overseas, to share in the creation of a more just and peaceful world. In joy and struggle, the Primate's Fund engages in development work, responds to emergencies, works to protect refugees, and educates and advocates for change.
- Bullying www.bullying.org
Everyone needs to get involved to help stop it. Talk to your children – watch for the signs. Bullying is wrong! It includes: Verbal bullying, Social Bullying, Physical Bullying and Cyber Bullying Approximately one in 10 children have bullied others and as many as 25% of children in grades four to six have been bullied. Studies have found bullying occurs once every seven minutes on the playground and once every 25 minutes in the classroom.
- Drug Rehab - Faith & Recovery https://www.drugrehab.com/recovery/faith-and-religion-in-recovery/
When a debilitating substance habit consumes someone's life, they often look to a Higher Power to help give them the strength to get better. Although it's not for everyone, a spiritually-inclined treatment process helps thousands of addicts each year find the motivation necessary for recovery.
- An Irish Blessing www.andiesisle.com/ThisBlessingIsForYou.html
This Irish prayer will help slow you down when things get just to fast or overwhelming, or when you think when you start to doubt God's presence. This version is an adaption by Phill Coulter, and narrated by Rona Downey. The text and music are by Phil Coulter.
- Writings of Leading Christian Thinkers - www.religion-on-line.org
- Worship resources - www.cofe.anglican.org
- Help for lonely and depressed - www.samaritans.org
- About Anglican religious orders and communities - www.orders.anglican.org
- Choral and organ music - www.lammas.co.uk
- Christian classics in theology - www.ccel.org